Favourite Videoclip: A Land Called Paradise by Kareem Salama: Motivational and Inspirational Clip about Wanting to Be in Paradise

Bismillah

As Salaamu 'alaykum and peace to all,

Favourite Videoclip: A Land Called Paradise by Kareem Salama: Motivational and Inspirational Clip about Wanting to Be in Paradise

That day I was reading one of the investment magazines I subscribed to. And one of the issues in the magazine was about the investment of a precious metal called GOLD.

Yup, that yellowish metal that make many people, by many people I mean- women, and by women I really mean- ME, go ga-ga-go-go!

Honestly, I love gold. My eyes would sparkle with delight whenever I see something beautiful made of gold. Be it in the jewellery shop, glassware, door knobs or even if its on someone's fingers, neck, wrist, ankle and teeth!

Say what?


Got ya! You know I am kidding, right? About the teeth thingy, I mean...

Anyway, as I read about the potential of gold as a long term investment and how it could beat inflation, depression and recession, I suddenly remembered this hadith when our beloved Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) once told us,

"There is not a tree in Paradise, except that its trunk is made of gold." [Sahih al-Jami]

SubhanAllah... Tree trunks that are made of gold? Oh my God, how amazing is that! Now, that is something I really want to see.

I cannot imagine the feeling of being able to sit under a tree, resting my back against the tree trunk that is made from GOLD.

SubhanAllah...

And as if that has not excite me enough, this verse containing the words of Allah has made my eyes twinkle and sparkle; and made my heart pumps excessive adrenaline into my system,

Allah will admit those who believe and work righteous deeds, to Gardens beneath which rivers flow: they shall be adorned therein with bracelets of gold and pearls; and their garments there will be of silk. (Al-Hajj 22:23)

When I read that verse, my brain somehow picked up a few strings of words that it knew I love.

Ah well... what can I say, my brain knows me well!

And those words are...

... they shall be adorned therein with bracelets of gold and pearls ...

... their garments there will be of silk...


Gold, pearls and silk? Gold, pearls and silk, my brothers and sisters!

Oh, did I tell you I absolutely and totally love pearls and silk too? :))

SubhanAllah, I know that I truly and really want to have all of those my Lord. I truly do.

And that reminded me of what my beloved Messenger of Allah said to Mu'ath once,


In the famous hadith of Mu`ath ... I said O Messenger of Allah , tell me of an act which will take me into Paradise and keep me away from Hell-Fire. He said: you have asked me about a major matter, yet it easy for him for whom Allah Almighty makes it easy. You should ..., You should fast in Ramadan .... Then he (the Prophet ) said : Shall I not show you the gates of goodness ? Fasting is a shield ...[at-Tirmithi]


SubhanAllah...

And what more perfect time for me if it is not right now, you agree my friends?

This is the month of Ramadan, and fasting in Ramadan will take us all to Paradise- where tree trunks are made of gold, and we all get to wear gold, pearls and silk!

Yes, we will!

Now, let me share with you the video clip of one of my favourite country singer called Kareem Salama. And his song title?

Yes, you guessed it- A Land Called Paradise.




A Land Called Paradise by Kareem Salama

Chorus:
I wanna live in a land called Paradise
I wanna go to the valley of the King
I wanna live in a land called Paradise
Wanna see the birds fly and I wanna hear the angels

Sing the praises of my Lord so far above
As I move poetically with the struggle I fall in love
I look to the left, I look to the right, and all I gaze upon
Reveals the source of flowers, rainbows, and the dew at dawn
Some see before and some see in and some see after
I let my sight pierce the chains and see the master

Chorus:
I wanna live in a land called Paradise
I wanna go to the valley of the King
I wanna live in a land called Paradise
Wanna see the birds fly and I wanna hear the angels sing

So many times in my life, I ask myself the question
What got me brought me into all this mess I'm swimming in
But pain is not and neither harm in the pool of bliss
So slap me with your hand or kiss me with your softest kiss
Tell me that you love me or that you don't like me now
Tell me you invite me or that you don't want me around
I won't cry over a world that can't change my life
I'll put my money on what lies ahead in Paradise

Chorus
I wanna live in a land called Paradise
I wanna go to the valley of the King
I wanna live in a land called Paradise
Wanna see the birds fly and I wanna hear the angels sing

I try to do right and love my wife and trade and pray and talk
I can be anywhere, do anything, and I'm mindful of God
I'm pleased in good and happy in harm and now I realize
That I already live in a land called Paradise

Chorus
I wanna live in a land called Paradise
I wanna go to the valley of the King
I wanna live in a land called Paradise
Wanna see the birds fly and I wanna hear the angels

I wanna live in a land called Paradise
I wanna go to the valley of the King
I wanna live in a land called Paradise
Wanna see the birds fly and I wanna hear the angels sing

I wanna hear the angels sing...


I truly do, and I want to hear the angels sings while wearing gold, pearl and silk on me! Do you want to, too, my brothers and sisters?

I am sure you do! :))



Sis Zabrina also known as Zabrina A. Bakar, is a Life Storyteller, motivational and inspirational writer and speaker; and author and creator of National Bestseller Islamic Motivational Book Life Open Secret book series http://wwww.LifeOpenSecret.com. She maintains an active blog at http://www.WisdomThruWords.blogspot.com. and social networking platform a Web 2.0 at http://www.LifeStoryteller.ning.com

Copyright © Sis Zabrina 2009

Sis Zabrina
Life Storyteller
Author of Life is an Open Secret Islamic Motivational Book Series:
Life is an Open Secret- Think about It
Life is an Open Secret- You, Me and We
Life is an Open Secret- Ramadan Special
Hidup Bukan Rahsia http://www.lifeopensecret.com

-18 Inspirational Stories from Ordinary life experiences-

Now blogging at http://www.wisdomthruwords.blogspot.com




~ Life Storyteller Blog: Your Source for Islamic Motivational and Inspirational Stories~

Tags : , , , , , , , , , ,


Sis Zabrina, also known as Zabrina A. Bakar, is a Life Storyteller, motivational and inspirational writer and speaker; and author of Islamic motivational book series Life is an Open Secret http://www.lifeopensecret.com She maintains an active blog at http://www.wisdomthruwords.blogspot.com
and her personal Social Networking Platform http://www.LifeStoryteller.ning.com

Comments