Faourite Videoclip: Muslim Firsts by Javed: Motivational and Inspirational Videoclip on The Great Achievements of Muslims Personalities Worldwide

Bismillah

As Salaamu 'alaykum and peace to all,


Faourite Videoclip: Muslim Firsts by Javed: Motivational and Inspirational Videoclip on The Great Achievements of Muslims Personalities Worldwide




That day, one of my earlier mentors in writing, Brother Javed send me a link to his latest videoclip on YouTube.com entitled Muslim Firsts.

Muslim First videoclip is a collection of contemporary Muslim Firsts from Sports, Entertainment, Science, Politics and more.

His clip reminded me of what Vince Lombardi once said,

It is time for us to stand and cheer for the doer, the achiever, the one who recognizes the challenge and does something about it.


And truly, Vince is right.

This is one time I really wanted to stand up and cheer for them, subhanAllah. For their achievements and triumphs in their lives.

Let me share the videoclip with you...



Needless to say, at the end of the videoclip, I was overwhelmed with pride looking at what my brothers and sisters had accomplished worldwide and without realizing tears was flowing down my cheek.

They made me think- really- What kind of personalities and traits do they possess that allows them to achieve what they did? How did they face the challenges that come their way? How did they react to negativity thrown at them? What was their respond to the nay-sayers?

As I sat there thinking, I remembered the words of our Lord who said in His Book,

You must never allow yourself to believe or feel that Allah has treated you unfairly or that He has placed upon you a burden you cannot shoulder for {On no soul does Allah place a burden greater than it can bear.}
(Al-Baqarah 2:286)


Of course! The perfect antidote to life challenges, right?

Allah will and shall never place something on us that we cannot bear.

So, if I find myself in a situation, knowing that Allah will not give me something I cannot bear, surely I know that this situation I am facing is really something that I, Zabrina, definitely and absolutely and totally can handle, inshaAllah!



SubnhanAllah... I felt a gush of confidence seeping right thru me at this very moment.

What about you, my brothers and sisters?

Do you feel the same confidence too now, knowing that our Creator has promised that WHATEVER that we are going thru in our life, it is surely something that we CAN handle?

Do you?

Think about it...

Copyright © Sis Zabrina 2009

Sis Zabrina
Life Storyteller
Author of Life is an Open Secret Islamic Motivational Book Series:
Life is an Open Secret- Think about It
Life is an Open Secret- You, Me and We
Life is an Open Secret- Ramadan Special
Hidup Bukan Rahsia http://www.lifeopensecret.com

-18 Inspirational Stories from Ordinary life experiences-

Now blogging at http://www.wisdomthruwords.blogspot.com




~ Life Storyteller Blog: Your Source for Islamic Motivational and Inspirational Stories~

Tags : , , , , , , , , , ,


Sis Zabrina, also known as Zabrina A. Bakar, is a Life Storyteller, motivational and inspirational writer and speaker; and author of Islamic motivational book series Life is an Open Secret http://www.lifeopensecret.com She maintains an active blog at http://www.wisdomthruwords.blogspot.com
and her personal Social Networking Platform http://www.LifeStoryteller.ning.com

Comments