Favourite clip: Tell Me Why by Declan Galbraith : Motivational and Inspirational Videoclip about Questioning Human Race of Our Actions

Bismillah

As Salaamu 'alaykum and peace to all,

Favourite clip: Tell Me Why by Declan Galbraith : Motivational and Inspirational Videoclip about Questioning Human Race of Our Actions




Since the past months, I dreaded the moment every time I wanted to watch news on TV. There are too many sad news flashed on the screen.

I couldnt help but asked myself- What is this world becoming into?

Truly, the words of Margaret Atwood came to my mind,

“I hope that people will finally come to realize that there is only one 'race' - the human race - and that we are all members of it.”

Absolutely, right?

We are all members of the same race- human race.

Didnt Allah tell us in His Own words,

And from amongst His signs is this that He created you from dust; and then behold you are humans scattered far and wide. Among His signs is this that He created for you mates from among yourselves that you may dwell in tranquility with them, and He has put love and mercy between you. Verily in that are signs for those who reflect. And among His signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth and the variations in your languages and colors; verily in that are signs for those who know. And among His signs is the sleep that you take by night and by day, and the quest that you make for livelihood out of His bounty; verily in that are signs for those who hearken... (30:20-23).

So, why cant we all get along?

This question reminded me of a powerful song sang by a very young boy, Declan Galbraith that carries a very strong message.

I thank my blogger friend, CavalierZee, from FreeThoughtManifesto JazakAllah khayran for sharing this clip with us.

Let me share this song, Tell Me Why with you...


Video and Text


Tell Me Why

By Declan Galbraith

In my dream, children sing
A song of love for every boy and girl
The sky is blue and fields are green:
And laughter is the language of the world
Then I wake and all I see

Is a world full of people in need
Tell me why (why) does it have to be like this?
Tell me why (why) is there something I have missed?
Tell me why (why) 'cause I don't understand
When so many need somebody
We don't give a helping hand
Tell me why?

Everyday I ask myself
What will I have to do to be a man?
Do I have to stand and fight
To prove to everybody who I am?
Is that what my life is for
To waste in a world full of war?

Tell me why (why) does it have to be like this?
Tell me why (why) is there something I have missed?
Tell me why (why) 'cause I don't understand
When so many need somebody
We don't give a helping hand

tell me why
tell me why
tell me why
tell me why
tell me why
just tell me why, why, why

Tell me why (why) does it have to be like this?
Tell me why (why) is there something I have missed?
Tell me why (why) 'cause I don't understand
When so many need somebody
We don't give a helping hand

Tell me why (why, why, does the tiger run)
Tell me why(why, why do we shoot the gun)
Tell me why (why, why do we never learn)
Can someone tell us why we let the forest burn?
(why, why do we say we care)

Tell me why (why, why do we stand and stare)
Tell me why (why, why do the dolphins cry)
Can someone tell us why we let the ocean die?
(why, why if we're all the same)

Tell me why(why, why do we pass the blame)
Tell me why (why, why does it never end)
Can someone tell us why we cannot just be friends?
Why, why




Copyright © Sis Zabrina 2009

Sis Zabrina
Life Storyteller
Author of Life is an Open Secret Islamic Motivational Book Series:
Life is an Open Secret- Think about It
Life is an Open Secret- You, Me and We
Life is an Open Secret- Ramadan Special
Hidup Bukan Rahsia http://www.lifeopensecret.com

-18 Inspirational Stories from Ordinary life experiences-

Now blogging at http://www.wisdomthruwords.blogspot.com




~ Life Storyteller Blog: Your Source for Islamic Motivational and Inspirational Stories~

Tags : , , , , , , , , , ,


Sis Zabrina, also known as Zabrina A. Bakar, is a Life Storyteller, motivational and inspirational writer and speaker; and author of Islamic motivational book series Life is an Open Secret http://www.lifeopensecret.com She maintains an active blog at http://www.wisdomthruwords.blogspot.com
and her personal Social Networking Platform http://www.LifeStoryteller.ning.com

Comments