Have You Tied Your Camels? An Inspirational Story about Action and Trusting God

Bismillah

As Salaamu 'alaykum and peace to all,

Have You Tied Your Camels? An Inspirational Story about Action and Trusting God



That day I received an email from one of my darling aunts. She has been sending me emails for years, and her emails are always a joy to 'click on'.

Really!

Somehow, my aunty never fails to receive emails that carry very interesting and worth pondering content. And she always, always forwarded them to this hyperactive niece of hers.

Thanks Mak Usu*!

She reminded me of a Spanish proverb that said,

“Only an Aunt can give hugs like a mother, can keep secrets like a sister, and share love like a friend.”

She sure can and does!

And that day, she sent me this amazing video below.



SubhanAllah, amazing, isn't it?

Watching the video, especially at the cornering section, I almost stopped breathing out of nervousness!

From the look of it, it simply look impossible to do, you agree?

I personally thought that the truck driver couldn't pull it off.

But, surprise, surprise- HE DID! SubhanAllah...

With careful calculation, and one 'round of tyre' at a time, coupled with patience he did what is thought to be impossible.

Immediately, this video clip reminded me of a hadeeth of Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) :

One day Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, noticed a Bedouin leaving his camel without tying it. He asked the Bedouin, "Why don't you tie down your camel?" The Bedouin answered, "I put my trust in Allah." The Prophet then said, "Tie your camel first, then put your trust in Allah" (Tirmidhi).

Indeed, tie your camel first, and then trust Allah!

The truck driver did show us that he tied his camel by carefully estimating and slowly making his way around the curve instead of just bulldozing his way through.




He made me ask myself- have I tied my camel today? Have I put in my efforts before saying I cannot do something and say it is Allah's will that I cant do it?

What about you my friends?

Have you tied your camel with the strongest rope possible before saying you leave it to Him, our Lord?

Think About It...

* Mak Usu is an honorary title given to an aunt who is the youngest in the family from both of your mum and dad's side

Copyright (c) Sis Zabrina 2010

Sis Zabrina also known as Zabrina A. Bakar, is a Life Storyteller, motivational and inspirational writer and speaker; and author and creator of Islamic motivational book Life Open Secret book series http://wwww.LifeOpenSecret.com. She maintains an active blog at http://www.WisdomThruWords.blogspot.com. and social networking platform a Web 2.0 at http://www.LifeStoryteller.ning.com

Facebook Friend Page: Zabrina A. Bakar
Facebook Fan Page : Life is an Open Secret
Tweeter : SisZabrina

Sis Zabrina
Life Storyteller
Author of Life is an Open Secret Islamic Motivational Book Series- -18 Inspirational Stories from Ordinary life experiences-

Titles:
Life is an Open Secret- Think about It
Life is an Open Secret- You, Me and We
Life is an Open Secret- Ramadan Special
Hidup Bukan Rahsia – Fikirkanlah
Hidup Bukan Rahsia – Anda, Saya and Kita
http://www.lifeopensecret.com

~ Life Storyteller Blog: Your Source for Islamic Motivational and Inspirational Stories~

Copyright © Sis Zabrina 2010

Comments