Sharing Wonderful News

Bismillah

As Salaamu 'alaykum and peace to all,

First and foremost, I would like to thank my readers here for your patience with my lack of posting this past months. Your loyalty to keep coming back, and writing to me asking why this Blog has not been updated for so long has really keep me going, honestly.

Secondly, I want to share a very happy news with my readers here.

A few days back, Alhamdulillah, I just received an email from my University, confirming that I have passed my Doctorate degree, which I have been working on in my months of absence.



So, I guess this explains the slack in Blog posting, right? :)

And thirdly, as I have graduated, alhamdulillah, I will now resume my passion for writing stories and will consolidate all my activities which I have put on hold for quite sometime. For all who has been asking about my fourth book, inshaAllah, that is now my main focus.

So, keep watching this space as it will begin to get exciting, inshaAllah!

Take care all, and JazakAllah khayran and thank you again..

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am glad to be one of several visitors on this great site (:,
regards for posting.
Anonymous said…
I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post
is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my trouble.
You are incredible! Thanks!
Anonymous said…
I love your writing style genuinely enjoying this web site.
Anonymous said…
Great post.Never knew this, appreciate it for letting
me know.