And we are raised human..

As I sat at my favourite spot in my house, waiting for the morning glory to gently kiss my face, I reflected on life.

I have this overwhelming feeling of bliss that God has made me.. well, a human!

Yes, a human being..

Alhamdulillah!

I mean, let's be real here.

I could be an ant, right? Or maybe a watermelon. Or perhaps a flower. A spinach? Could be a butterfly too. Or a cat? 


But, nope.  

He, Most Loving, Most Caring has made me a blessed human.

A human being who is blessed to be alive in rare ways but so frequently we take for granted of.

So I am able to smell the flowers, laugh with friends, be hugged and loved. I am able to read and giggle. Meet friends and have a cuppa. Create inventions, innovate. Bake. Exercise and sweat. Sleep and pray. Cry and heal. 

And oh, so much more.

So I asked myself a question this morning. 

What should I do that only a human being can do, to make my life worthwhile as a human God has blessed me to become?

What have I done to show that there are vast difference between me and the little bird, the cat and the butterfly?

If I just eat, sleep and poop, then what difference would I be from them, right?

This is hard question I am asking myself.

What am I doing right now to make me worth to be called a human being God created?

And what are you doing too, my friends?

Let us all think about it, shall we? 


With happiness and joy,
Sis Zabrina
Thursday, 13th Mac 2014
7.57am



Comments

Nur Murni said…
Salaam sis. Yes, i agree that's a hard but a very important question we should always ask ourselves.
There must be a purpose to our creation. I believe everyone of us has a unique responsibility to fulfill. Allah has made a special individual plan for each of us.
It's our duty to flow with Allah's plans. With Allah's love and mercy He will hence shower His blessings and promises of abundance rewards and paradise.

Nur Murni said…
Salaam sis. Yes, i agree that's a hard but a very important question we should always ask ourselves.
There must be a purpose to our creation. I believe everyone of us has a unique responsibility to fulfill. Allah has made a special individual plan for each of us.
It's our duty to flow with Allah's plans. With Allah's love and mercy He will hence shower His blessings and promises of abundance rewards and paradise.